Dubai is a modern, vibrant metropolis infused with rich past and tradition. Fascinating and romantic, Dubai enthralls visitors with its exquisite coastline, artistic heritage, diverse culinary delights, and most of all – umpteen number of iconic landmarks that include both lofty skyscrapers and charming historical monuments. The Travelius Dubai on Wheels allows you to experience the magnificence of the emirate, beginning with the popular attractions of Bur Dubai all the way down to Downtown Dubai.
Discover the captivating charm of the Dubai’s historic neighborhoods, as you wander through the shopping labyrinth of Gold Souk showcasing the finest array of gold, diamond and platinum jewelry. Not only does it enable you to practice your bargaining skills and enjoy the real deal, but also experience a genuine sense of the emirate’s trade scenario.
For a liberal dose of the region’s culture and heritage, take a leisurely stroll through the Bastakiya Quarter, boasting attractions like Spice Souk, Date Souk, museums, and art galleries. A visit to Dubai Museum within the 21th century Al Fahidi Fort further enables you to trace past the glorious history and experience an aura of time-honored fundamentals, with its myriad of distinctive arts and artifacts on display.
After a coffee break, the tour extends to the attractions of Jumeirah – one of the emirate’s most upscale regions. This includes a trip to the picturesque Jumeirah Beach, mysterious Atlantis, The Palm, mind blowing sail-shaped Burj Al Arab, and Souk Madinat within the Madinat Jumeirah. Then, we’ll drive you through Mall of the Emirates and the attractions that dot the gleaming Dubai Marina. The trip ends with a visit to Dubai Mall, where you can enjoy dancing fountain show and take pictures of the towering Burj Khalifa from its waterfront. You can also choose to shop at Dubai Mall, which is the foremost in haute couture. Thanks to its huge spectrum of chic boutiques, designer stores, and concept outlets.
So if you’re looking to explore Dubai from a different perspective, this astounding sightseeing tour will provide experiences that are truly memorable and long lasting while ensuring that you won’t miss out a single of the emirate’s key attractions.Individuals can also book this tour, but as per its availability and in line with group departure timing. Based on your request, we can arrange pick up from other emirates for an extra surcharge.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Bastakiyas (heritage)- walking through
- Dubai Museum walk
- Abra (Traditional Water Taxi)
- Spice Souk
- Gold Souk
- Jumeirah Mosque (Drive by)
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop)
- Madinat Jumeirah (A drive through)
- Atlantis Hotel Photostop
- Dubai Marina
- Mall of the Emirates (Drive by)
- Dubai Mall with the Fountain Show (opportunity to stop and view the fountain show later in the evening)
- Burj Khalifa Photo opportunity from the waterfront at the Dubai Mall (can enjoy the spectacular view of the fountain show at the same time)
- Drop off at your Hotel
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|7 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Centre Dubai Side)||Hotel Lobby||English / Arabic|
Option : 1
Explore Dubai like a local with us. We take you through the iconic landmarks, artistic heritage, exquisite coastline and more.
Pick up Time :
Between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm (SZR / Al Barsha) Between 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm (Deira Burdubai)
Note: If Tour Booked without Transfers, Please confirm the Tour Location & Timings with our Customer Support team if required.
- Transfer option is available for this Tour activity on Sharing and Private depending on the Booking selection.
- Pick up from Areas other than Dubai Hotels / Residence will be done on request with an additional surcharge.
- Sharing transfers is available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- This Tour activity operates everyday except Fridays as most of the attractions remains closed on this day.
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain close for visits. In such cases we do not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be adjusted.
- The pick up / drop off timing on Sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- As per the new taxation rules of UAE, 5% VAT will be implemented for all hospitality related services from 1st Jan 2018.
- All Cancellations made 24 hours prior to the Tour departure time NO charges will be applicable.
- If Cancellation made within 24 hours to your Tour departure time 100% charges will be applicable.
- If eligible for Refund your Amount will be returned back to your Account within 7 working days
Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel any order
- Children under 3 years will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost.
- Children between age 3 to 10 will be considered as child and charged child rate.
- Children above age 10 will be considered as an adult and charged adult rate.