Pick this amazing package and pamper your exhausted soul with a luxury holiday exploring the scenic beauty of the Andaman Islands. Your tour starts from Port Blair with a visit to the iconic cellular jail. A guided tour of the jail will give you a peek into the workings of the jail prior to independence. Next, you will visit the Corbyn Cove, a tranquil yet fun beach, set in the picturesque background with stunning views. Next in line is an excursion to the beautiful Ross Island known for its historic ruins. The
Reafter an exciting ferry ride will take you to the Havelock Island, famous for its beaches, rich coral reefs and lush green forest. This Andaman package also includes a luxury dinner cruise. Enjoy delectable multi cuisine meals with live music while sailing through the sea, and take back beautiful memories of your trip to the Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Port Blair
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Havelock
- Inter Island ferry transfers from Portblair- Havelock, Havelock- Portblair
- Meals: Daily Breakfast (except on the arrival day)
- Snacks / light refreshments as per itinerary, wherever mentioned
- Snorkelling at Elephant Beach
- Dinner at Something Different, a beach side café in Havelock
- All transfers and sightseeing in a AC vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock on sharing basis
- Entrance fees at all monuments as per itinerary; road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes and portage at all hotels
- Services of a MMT Holiday Manager in the destination
- Indulge in water sports at the Elephant beach
- Witness an incredible sunset at the Chidiya Tapu beach
- The package includes inter-island ferry transfer and a predesigned itinerary
Board your flight from your respective hub and arrive in Port Blair. A The Travelius representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel.
Relax for some time at your hotel property and have lunch (at direct payment basis). Late afternoon, start your Andaman sojourn with a visit to the iconic Cellular Jail- a place that is full of stories of countless martyrs of the Indian independence struggle. A tour of the jail will give you a brief idea about happenings in the jail prior to India’s independence.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to visit Ross Island. This small island, located just across the Water Sports complex at Port Blair, is a peaceful destination famous for its friendly flocks of deer and lush green walking trails. It now stands as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. Later, board the ferry for onward journey to Havelock Island.
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Havelock jetty for excursion to Elephant Beach.
At Elephant beach, you may opt for other water sports available at the beach (on direct payment basis). Return to the hotel for relaxation and lunch
Later, you will proceed to visit one of the best beaches in Asia –Radhanagar Beach where you will be served light refreshments. After savoring the sights of the splendid beach, return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After buffet breakfast, proceed to KalaPathar beach. Rest of the day at leisure. Return to your hotel, enjoy your dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.